KEATINGTON CEDARS 2
Cheryl Deprez’s home 1/7/11
Raquel Donaghy, Danielle Totten, Dave Kase, Dave Piziali, Ross Ensign, Brian Woodcock, Cheryl Deprez
Meeting was chaired by Dave Kase and began at 6:40p.
Dave P. opened the meeting in prayer.
Raquel read previous Board Meeting minutes (11/10/10).
- Ross moved to approve minutes; Dave K. seconded; all present approved.
Dave P. handed out current financial reports for subdivision accounts:
- 2010 Actual vs Budget report:
o Net worth - $4,027.43 (opening)
o Net worth - $2,388.85 (closing)
- 2011 Proposed Budget / Net Worth report:
o Revise road maintenance amount and other, mailbox & road signs
- Register Report 2010 handout
- KC2 Homeowner’s Association: Vision, Mission & Goals handout
o To provide an outline for the incoming 2011 board
o Dave P. to make tweaks
- One resident’s dues check came by insufficient funds. Dave has sent 2 emails to resident.
- We do still have a mailbox.
- Ross made a motion to approve 2011 Proposed Budget with noted revisions; Brian seconded; all present approved the 2011 Proposed Budget.
Subdivision Directory discussion:
- Ross suggested we don’t rush getting the directory complete and push the completion date until March.
- Raquel will notify residents to respond if they don’t want their children’s names listed in the directory and request changes to personal info if needed.
- Group decided to leave contractor’s list out of the directory.
- Cheryl will contact neighborhood sitters to see who would like to be included on the sitter list.
- Raquel, Cheryl and Theresa will work on producing a new directory.
Annual Meeting will be Feb.3rd at 7p.
- Each board member and position holder will give any pertinent agenda items to Dave K. by 1/14/11.
- Each board member and position holder will have a report ready to present at the annual meeting.
Possible new board nomination discussion:
- Possible considerations: Tony Crimando, Rick Shultz, Joe Laveque, James Uh, Julie Lee
Home Based Business Survey – Ross revised and will add to annual meeting agenda.
Regarding residents parking in the road for long amounts of time, will be added to annual meeting agenda.
Raquel moved to adjourn the meeting, Ross seconded it.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:30p.