KC2’s Top Ten Tips to be a Better Neighbor!
· Be kind and courteous to others at all times! Talk to your neighbors about concerns you may have before sending a written complaint to the board.
· Do not allow your pets to roam freely throughout the subdivision and use others’ property to relieve themselves.
· When walking your dog, please carry and use a pooper scooper and bag. Do not allow your dog to urinate over and over in the same locations, especially around mailboxes. It kills grass and smells bad.
· Do not allow your dog to remain outside if it is barking continuously.
· Keep an eye on your neighbors’ house/property and if someone is out of town please pick up old papers left on driveways.
· Keep all objects that are not street legal out of the street. These include unlicensed vehicles, trailers and any recreational equipment.
· Take in your trash and recycle containers on the same day as the pick up and store them out of sight from the street. (Same with trash not picked up.)
· Keep all trees and shrubs near streets trimmed to improve vision for drivers, walkers and bikers.
· Maintain your property in peak condition in order to keep all of our property values up.
· Drive slow through the sub. Nice weather brings more people outside.
These tips are meant to improve the quality of life in KC2. It is up to each of us to recognize what we need to do. If something on this list hits home, then take the appropriate action to improve. Always remember: your rights end where someone else’s begin.
The Board invites all residents to submit their tips for review and possible inclusion on a forthcoming list. Email any suggestions to ….. email@example.com.
We hope that this helps us all become better neighbors and also starts an open communication forum for all our residents to utilize in helping us all continue being better neighbors.